• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Holy Grail Hammer

coastalnanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
66
Location
Hilton Head Island/ Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a Holy Grail Hammer coral. I have found a few people that have them but in their personal display tanks. If you or anyone you know has one that will be willing to sell please let me know.
either respond to this thread or message me on instagram @coastalnanoreef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new