Looking for ideas on a show piece fish

Copper band or if willing to upgrade and willing to drop the money a conspiculatus angelfish starting a whole separate system for one and a golden puffer 🤙🏻
 
Too small for a Watanabe?
 
Swallow Tail Angel, Mystery Wrasse, Blonde Naso, Blue Powder
 
I think a couple of wrasses would be a great option.
 
I’d go with a nice wrasse, a less common leopard, labout, lineatus, golden rhomboid. Something like that
 
I love them, but you have to admit, they're super goofy.
I love my solar wrasse. Great colors, curious, always out and about. Not a huge fish (I have a 75g display, 4’ long) - I also have a One spot foxface - pretty fish, biggest fish in the tank, but a scaredy cat and a whitetail tang (he’s a bit of a jerk, but has calmed down) that I thought would be my showpiece. The Solar is my fave. I’d also like a Marine Beta, they are cool looking, but hide a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new