looking for inverts that eat pods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pntbll687
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
2,844
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 20 long frag tank. The uglies are starting to subside, and there are pods everywhere.

Looking for suggestions on inverts that eat pods. I don't plan on stocking any fish in this tank.
 
You have a lot of pods because there is a lot of food for them. If you take away the pods - the food will still growing and you risk to have algae problems. I would keep the pods - harvest them now and then and feeding the display tank with the surplus pods.

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new