Looking for live black worms

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all I’m on the hunt for live black worms sold on the island. Preferably Suffolk county but not opposed to Nassau thanks in advance. I’m trying to get a stary blenny to eat in QT
 
Someone posted a "grow your own" kit here a while back. I'll see if I can find it.
 
Total aquarium is where I get mine or AV but AV have been out of them for a while now and total have been closed since this week started. I have been on the hunt also.
 
If you strike out with those places you can get them at Pets Warehouse in Carle Place. They get a delivery every Thursday and have recently increased the order amount due to the demand. Not sure about the other Pets Warehouse locations.
If you want to order them this is the place I bought mine before they were available locally. I suggest you get the worm keeper because you need to rinse the worms daily or else the water will get fouled quickly and you lose a lot of the worms.

https://www.aquaticfoods.com/BlackwormCareM.html
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new