Looking for live black worms

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all I’m on the hunt for live black worms sold on the island. Preferably Suffolk county but not opposed to Nassau thanks in advance. I’m trying to get a stary blenny to eat in QT

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone posted a "grow your own" kit here a while back. I'll see if I can find it.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Total aquarium is where I get mine or AV but AV have been out of them for a while now and total have been closed since this week started. I have been on the hunt also.

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you strike out with those places you can get them at Pets Warehouse in Carle Place. They get a delivery every Thursday and have recently increased the order amount due to the demand. Not sure about the other Pets Warehouse locations.
If you want to order them this is the place I bought mine before they were available locally. I suggest you get the worm keeper because you need to rinse the worms daily or else the water will get fouled quickly and you lose a lot of the worms.

https://www.aquaticfoods.com/BlackwormCareM.html

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.8%
Back