Looking for LOS in central FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcpalmer1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rcpalmer1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
845
Reaction score
665
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in central Florida. My favorite shop is Top Shelf Aquatics and I have bought several from WWC. I have heard that around Tampa and other cities close that there are some shops that have great selections and better prices. I just like checking out different shops. I am looking for some suggestions as I am getting ready to make a few livestock additions.
 
I'm not too familiar with stores in Central FL, but if you make it to Jacksonville check out Bioreef. This is by far the best LFS I have ever visited, and I've been in the hobby for about a decade... Naples/bonita also have some very good fish stores. The Naples store I go to is called Barrier Reef... And Saltwater Solutions is in Bonita.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new