• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Nano Conches?

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of interested buyers but so few to no sellers

If someone started breeding these and berghia nudis at the same time, they'd likely be able to retire lol so many people need berghia for aip control and everyone likes cuc variety. Pretty much appeals to all hobbyists.

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone started breeding these and berghia nudis at the same time, they'd likely be able to retire lol so many people need berghia for aip control and everyone likes cuc variety. Pretty much appeals to all hobbyists.
Those nudis would be a real pain to breed haha

TDEcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how much IPSF was selling them for? Or what would people be willing to pay for them?

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id pay the normal fighting conch price, so like 15 each or so. Never heard of them but is but a few for my tank, I love my conch. One of my favorite things, so neat to watch

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id pay the normal fighting conch price, so like 15 each or so. Never heard of them but is but a few for my tank, I love my conch. One of my favorite things, so neat to watch

yeah I have only heard really good things about these mini conches. For one they breed like crazy , they eat all forms of algae and cyano, and they can climb rock work unlike fighting conches that stay in the sand bed. Also since they aren’t huge, they don’t bulldoze anything and get into tiny crevices

TDEcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were in LA and IPSF was willing to send us some, I would split costs and group by them with you or anyone interested
I'm in WA and already have some. I was just trying to get an idea of what people are willing to pay because I can't find any ads/listings to compare to. If IPSF can still get them and would do a group buy that would be awesome though.

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that post, that price seemed right. Sucks cuz those posts were like 8 years ago and yeah his tank crashed.

Gennaio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in WA and already have some. I was just trying to get an idea of what people are willing to pay because I can't find any ads/listings to compare to. If IPSF can still get them and would do a group buy that would be awesome though.

Im interested if/when you ship.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I may have some come spring. They are breeding. Does IPSF not have them? I bought them from there maybe a year ago.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back