Looking for new zoas

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe take a look through some of these: https://www.legendary-corals.com/zoanthids-collection

I just ordered from them, and their customer service was exceptional as well as their packing. Be aware that they frag to order, so there will always be a slight delay while your freshly cut frags heal before they ship. (Mine took a little over a week prior to shipment).

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA: I’m not looking for people to sell me zoas I want to see some cool mid/high end zoas I could add to the collection.
Local auctions are best but Link seems to have a good collection

OP
OP
Rogued_Reefer

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe take a look through some of these: https://www.legendary-corals.com/zoanthids-collection

I just ordered from them, and their customer service was exceptional as well as their packing. Be aware that they frag to order, so there will always be a slight delay while your freshly cut frags heal before they ship. (Mine took a little over a week prior to shipment).
Do you mind if ask for some pics of what you got from them?

I’m actually interested in their LC Antimatters but I’m skeptical about the colors lol

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from @Legendary Corals several times and always been very pleased. Darwin is great to work with, frags always look great, and color is always great. I have only had one DOA, a Goni that fell apart during shipping, and I had no problem getting a refund (I have three other Legendary gonis that are doing great).

OP
OP
Rogued_Reefer

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from @Legendary Corals several times and always been very pleased. Darwin is great to work with, frags always look great, and color is always great. I have only had one DOA, a Goni that fell apart during shipping, and I had no problem getting a refund (I have three other Legendary gonis that are doing great).

Thank you bud!!

ChaosAquaculture

Specializing in the Ridiculous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever do decide to buy, we put speckled kraks and white zombies up for auction and ship. They are some of my favorites and have always been in my display tank since the very beginning. The pink and gold on the kraks are my absolute favorite - kali

OP
OP
Rogued_Reefer

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever do decide to buy, we put speckled kraks and white zombies up for auction and ship. They are some of my favorites and have always been in my display tank since the very beginning. The pink and gold on the kraks are my absolute favorite - kali
I love speckled kraks and GMKs have both on my collection along with white zombies, exospheres and others.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm collecting all the Kraks. Only one I'm missing is Pink Krak. They're all pretty sweet looking and mid/high end.

I'm also hording Hornets too. They range from common and cheap to pretty high end.

OP
OP
Rogued_Reefer

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm collecting all the Kraks. Only one I'm missing is Pink Krak. They're all pretty sweet looking and mid/high end.

I'm also hording Hornets too. They range from common and cheap to pretty high end.
That’s dope! I hadn’t thought of that. It’s a great way of collecting zoas. What’s the Kraks list so far?

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SBB Aphrodite’s are a must!
DD397015-53B2-40E2-88A2-65E70585042D.jpeg

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s dope! I hadn’t thought of that. It’s a great way of collecting zoas. What’s the Kraks list so far?
butt Kraks
Krak Gods
Speckled Kraks
Grand Master Kraks

Pink Kraks are last on the list (I think).

The Hornet list is a bit longer. :D

Blue Hornets
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Ktar Black Hornets
Rainbow Hornets
Jawbreaker Hornets
King Jawbreaker Hornets
Frozen Hornets
Murder Hornets
Tiger Hornets
Golden Hornets
UFO Hornets

Still a handful more to get!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back