• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Non-JB/Bounce Mushrooms

Gloryofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
27
Location
Newalla, OK
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for mushrooms. Not the bounce/jawbreakers, just assorted COLORFUL discosoma/rhodactis, I.E. blue, red, striped, neon green, etc. I can never seem to find anyone with more than ONE color/type for sale, and paying $30-50 in shipping for a 10 dollar mushroom is ridiculous. I'm hoping to find deal for frags or a multi colony rock that I can have shipped only once. I'm located in the Oklahoma City area.
(I'm also looking for a small yellow leather frag.)

Thanks Y'all!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new