Looking for odd PVC fittings

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,751
Reaction score
2,772
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Someone gave me a link on here for odd, rare, unique or weird (perfect for what we do) PVC fittings. I cannot find the thread or think of the name. Do you guys have some go to websites for this? I am looking for 3/4 x 3/4 x 1.5" T, 4 way, 5 way (all 3/4 with one 1.5"). Also 3/4 street elbow with non street end MIP. And several others.
 
Yes, the big box stores really reduced the sku’s in pvc
You might find it easier to use one end with a reducing bushing
I will look for you, I had a similar issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new