Looking For Optimal Times And Ways For Dosing Everything - Complete List

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if anyone has a list or source with the recommended or optimal times and ways to dose things. For example, what are the best times to dose Alk, Calcium, Mg, Kalk, Phytoplankton, trace elements, amino acids, etc.?

Would be great to have a spreadsheet with this info. If this doesn’t exist, could we start one here on R2R where the members could input the data and maybe some notes or comments? For example, a note could be - don’t dose Alk & Calcium at the same time.

Thank you!

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note: Don’t dose alkalinity and calcium at the same time.

I add zoo/phytoplankton, amino acids (etc.) usually a few hours after sunrise daily and trace elements once a week - but that’s just the brands and schedule that I use.

Vyper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alk and Calc are both taken care of at same time with kalkwasser. I prefer constant dose of it for the most stability. Phytoplankton I dose in evenings when lights are going out and flow is slowing down. I mix amino acids in my frozen food concoction so it is dosed twice a day while feeding.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back