Looking for people effected by coconut carbon

Thanks you so much for your reply
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

This was a topic just recently discussed. Someone above already posted links and was a debate of discussion. I remember some saying it was fine while others said it wasn’t and contained metals. I personally don’t use it so I have no input other than reading the forums.

Either way happy reefing!
Thanks you. I read those and just posted to see if I could find anymore information.
 
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new