• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for pink ******* chalice frag

Robert Ranciato

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
832
Reaction score
383
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi I lost my colony of pink bobies chalice I'm looking to trade for a frag . I have a ton of stuff. Must be local to Connecticut not looking to ship thanks
 
I have this pink one
 

Attachments

  • 20230430_204048.jpg
    20230430_204048.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new