• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for rare Anemones

willy69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
64
Reaction score
40
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I’m currently looking for rare anemones. Examples: purple passion, darth Vader, Colorado wildfire, holygrail, lucky charms…etc. send me what you have.
 
Hello, I’m currently looking for rare anemones. Examples: purple passion, darth Vader, Colorado wildfire, holygrail, lucky charms…etc. send me what you have.
I have some supernovas
 
i have some purple passions and holy grails ready to go
 
I have a red long tentacle
 
Purple Passion straight from Jason who brought them in originally - and TSA lineage Chicago sunbursts ready to ship if your interested!
DSC_1026.jpeg
View attachment 4356046
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new