Looking for real Halle Berry Zoas

minnowme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the real Halle Berry Zoas as well as the other high end collectible Palys and Zoas to decorate my tank. Is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction? No disrespect, but I do not want to pay $40 to $60 dollars for 2 to 3 Polyps of Halle Berry. They're beautiful.
Definitely something I want to be part of a masterpiece. Also interested in Rastas, Candy Apple Reds, Blue Hornets, Red Hornets, Sunny Ds, Electric Oompa Loompas, (anything awesome like those.) I've got some pretty good resources, but if there is anyone out there who can point me to someone who may be able to help me afford to do the works, I would start freaking out and probably be your best friend. Forever.

-Mike

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the real Halle Berry Zoas as well as the other high end collectible Palys and Zoas to decorate my tank. Is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction? No disrespect, but I do not want to pay $40 to $60 dollars for 2 to 3 Polyps of Halle Berry. They're beautiful.
Definitely something I want to be part of a masterpiece. Also interested in Rastas, Candy Apple Reds, Blue Hornets, Red Hornets, Sunny Ds, Electric Oompa Loompas, (anything awesome like those.) I've got some pretty good resources, but if there is anyone out there who can point me to someone who may be able to help me afford to do the works, I would start freaking out and probably be your best friend. Forever.

-Mike
My best suggestion is to work out a volume discount. Find a supplier that has 5 or 6 types you are interested in and see what kind of discount they will give you if you order them all at the same time.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Mike
You remind me of me a decade ago lol I have most of whats on that list but no halle berry. If you can't find what you're looking for I can help though I've never shipped zoas long distance

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot but I’ve never shipped corals before. ;Nailbiting

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up the "Sakura Sunrise" It's the same zoa, but you can't even get $5 for them

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back