Looking for salt suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3mm3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
1,456
Reaction score
1,206
Location
Blue water bridge
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its time for me to buy salt. I have been using reef crystals but may have had a bad batch or something and decided to try something new. Im just wondering what everyone feels is the best salt mix for mainly sps reef setup.
Thank you
 
I've always used Reef Crystals due the consistency of parameters and lower price
 
Red sea coral pro, check out my progression pics in my tank thread.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks a bunch for the input everybody. Pgr11 thank you for the heads up on the sale. Snagged a bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro. I couldnt pass up the sale and free shipping.
 
No worries man. I picked myself up some as well. I just watch for the sale's on coral pro and buy a couple. Foster and smith has good sale's and the free shipping is the kicker. Glad I could help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new