• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for soft easy corals

hawk82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just started up a 40 breeder reef, and im super excited! Im looking for some nice easy corals that I can have success with! I really like the looks of stuff that will move in the water like kenya trees, xenia, gsp, toadstools, leathers. Also like the looks of mushrooms and zoos. Im in the Greenville/upstate area of South Carolina.

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m in Orangeburg SC area. I have some Xenia, pipe organ, Duncan. All are easy and move well in flow.

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just started up a 40 breeder reef, and im super excited! Im looking for some nice easy corals that I can have success with! I really like the looks of stuff that will move in the water like kenya trees, xenia, gsp, toadstools, leathers. Also like the looks of mushrooms and zoos. Im in the Greenville/upstate area of South Carolina.

Hello! I have finger leather, pulsing blue Xenia, GSP, and an assortment of palys and zoas. I can ship anywhere in the con US. PM me if interested

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thats great. I love that one. My tank busted a seam Thursday night. Thank goodness I had a 250gal Rubbermade trough I could convert to a tank.

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats great. I love that one. My tank busted a seam Thursday night. Thank goodness I had a 250gal Rubbermade trough I could convert to a tank.

Oh no! That’s terrible!! I’m glad you had that trough! I always dread going to check on the tank and finding a busted seam.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back