• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for some high end torches - have SPS

epleeds

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
103
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m looking to get some nice higher end torches and have a lot of SPS to trade. I have old school Acros like SSC and pink lemonade to higher end stuff like Battle coral pieces and Reef Raft.

I’m located in northern Virginia about 40 mins outside of DC.

I can also ship if that’s easier.

If anyone is interested please let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new