Looking for SPS frags near LA

leeransetton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Location
home
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My name is Leeran, from Santa Monica. I only have 1 sps frag in my tank, so I'm open for almost everything. Preferably fast growing good colored sps corals.


Thanks!
 
You're the second one to recommend them. Aren't stores more expensive than hobbyists? I'm kinda new here, so I guess that might sound like a weird question..
 
Aren't stores more expensive than hobbyists?
Most stores are staffed by hobbyists - just ones that happen to get to work their passion. As far as cost; yes - new is more expensive than used. But you also generally get more informed information and opinions from people who work in a store as they deal with it all day long. Which is not to say that hobbyists can't also have informed info & opinions (e.g.; R2R is awesome! <grin>).

I guess my point is that every resource you can connect with is helpful. :-)
 
Mr V - You coral collection looks sick! I'm definitely going to pay you a visit once I see some cheaper corals thrive in my tank (wouldn't want to spend 200-250 dollars on beautiful corals only to collect white skeletons a week later). I'll let my aquarium get more mature, and then it'll be ready for your quality.

DLHDesign - I agree on that. I bought some of my rocks from Vivid, and they were very friendly.

Thanks all!
 
I live in Sherman Oaks, Ca. If you are interested in inexpensive sps corals please PM me.
 
This is a picks of my 280 gal tank. I can frag you any corals you like . What corals are you interested in.

955AA1A5-5510-4A40-B355-6BA7764EEF6F.jpeg


4068E7B1-0801-42C4-8300-09AC4F66C356.jpeg


2DE35DAB-E106-4495-85DF-5CCF057AFF7A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new