Looking for Stocking Input

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I'm finishing up my cycle for my mixed reef tank. I have a 25 gallon tank that I plan to stock with lots of macro algae, soft corals, and LPS.

My current stocking list is for 2 clownfish, 1 banggai cardinalfish, and a clown goby.

Anyone have an recommendations on a fifth?
 
Last edited:
This is what I have in my Nuvo 20:
Pink streak wrasse
Cherub angel
Purple firefish
Banggai cardinal (1, no need for 2)
Hooded flame wrasse

I like the idea of the clown goby.
 
Pink Streaked Wrasse would be high on my list. That will be a heavy bioload for that 25 gallon though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new