Looking for true percula onyx clownfish.

Fishon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on the hunt for true onyx clowns, haven't been able to find them. I am looking for a reputable dealer or breeder, I knew Rod sold them but he no longer sells them. If anyone has any idea where I can find them please let me know.

Cheers,
Chris

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gotten clowns from them and I have no compliant.

You can call them and I am sure they would be happy to talk to you. My personal experience is that their customer services is very good.

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try these guys, they are a sponsor here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/designer-clownfish-available.210741/

I have not ordered from them specifically as they just recently started carrying these fish, but I have dealt with a vendor that gets their fish from the same supplier and I exclusively order my clowns from them. You can't WYSIWYG, but I have always had VERY good success asking for specific markings on my fish and receiving what I request.

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for true C-Quest Onyx (like RodOnyx) or non C-Quest Onyx? For C-Quest lineage, one of the best USA breeders is Mitch of Booyah's Reef. I have a few of his. I also have 2 from iBluewater and one is a very nice fish and I can't say much about the other. Color is not as jet black as a pure C-Quest Onyx. Also, Tom aka Goats### bought RodOnyx Papa and I believe he's working with RodOnyx line.

OP
OP
Fishon

Fishon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for c-quest onyx line like rods onyx percula. I sent you an email. Thanks for the help!! Much appreciated!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.7%
Back