Looking for Typhoon UKD-200 Protein Skimmer Lid only

Isaac Alves

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
2,823
Reaction score
1,821
Location
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get a lid over to FishOfHex so he can build out a CO2 Scrubber attachment. But I can't send mine since it's in use. I'm curious if anyone has this skimmer and is not using just yet, e.g., they haven't installed it yet or are simply not currently being run. If you do, please PM me and I can give you an address that Travis over at FishOfHex gave me to send only the lid to. I'll pay for the shipping cost to FishOfHex.

Happy reefing :)
 
After some debate internally with myself, I did ship my skimmer lid out to @FishOfHex — well, I just saw it listed on his site for sale if anyone is looking for an Ultra Reef Typhoon UKD-200 CO2 recirculating attachment:

IMG_6115.png


That’s my lid . I wish I cleaned it better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new