Looking for unique branching hammer corals!

coastalnanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
66
Location
Hilton Head Island/ Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will attach a pic of my tank. I'm looking to add some cool unique (branching) hammers. I just need a few more to finish my euphyllia hammer cube.
CNR 242021.jpg
CNR 242021 2.jpg
 
That is so cool. Good luck with your quest.
 
Very nice hammer garden
 
I will attach a pic of my tank. I'm looking to add some cool unique (branching) hammers. I just need a few more to finish my euphyllia hammer cube.
CNR 242021.jpg
CNR 242021 2.jpg
i remember watching a video regarding Euphyllia and it was mentioned that there was a thin branching hammer species, something along the line of Euphyllia baliensis. Check it out.
 
What are your parameters? Do you dose anything?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new