• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking For Used Lighting Fish and some corals...

ReeferHooked

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
18
Location
Salisbury
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this site and new to posting on threads. I have a 120 gallon Marine aquarium with fish and some lps corals. I'm currently using fluval LED strip lighting which works fine but one of my strip lights is failing. I would like to see if someone has older lighting they're willing to sell as I want to try different types of lighting without dropping a bunch of money. If you have used LED puck or strip lighting I may be interested in purchasing. My goal is to continue as primarily a fish tank and I've been slowly adding hearty corals and things are going very well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new