0   0   0

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look for mid to high end zoas
Not sure what you consider mid-high end? If you mean medium to high price zoas i could sell ya some haha or i could sell ya some nice zoas at a good price. Its all in the eye of the beholder :)

These are closed but i have plenty more like it. Hit me up via PM if youre interested.

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does this even mean? And why? I’m just really perplexed by this question. You want expensive zoas for the clout or because you like them? Because if it’s the latter, the price shouldn’t matter and you’d just buy what you liked from any of the thousands of vendors out there instead of asking for expensive morphs. And if you’re thinking you’re going to get in on some gold rush, you’re already too late if you’re buying what’s popular today, by the time they grow out, they’ll be worth a fraction of what you paid because you’d already be six trendy zoas behind. Riding coral trends is a fools errand, the wave always crests, and you’re already in the shadow of the next wave. Just buy what you like.

zoaprince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the Selling forum. There's always the best deals there. If there aren't any today, there will be soon, just keep checking.

OP
OP
A

antjuan28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does this even mean? And why? I’m just really perplexed by this question. You want expensive zoas for the clout or because you like them? Because if it’s the latter, the price shouldn’t matter and you’d just buy what you liked from any of the thousands of vendors out there instead of asking for expensive morphs. And if you’re thinking you’re going to get in on some gold rush, you’re already too late if you’re buying what’s popular today, by the time they grow out, they’ll be worth a fraction of what you paid because you’d already be six trendy zoas behind. Riding coral trends is a fools errand, the wave always crests, and you’re already in the shadow of the next wave. Just buy what you like.
Generally higher end zoas that I have found have been the best looking zoas. Thanks for your advice

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally love zoas, and understand the desire to collect high end ones! :) As others have mentioned, the sale sections are your best bet! I personally have Grim Reapers, GMK, LC Hephaestus, LC Aphrodite and a few others- not quite ready to frag yet - Are you looking to buy or trade?

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can help you out I love zoas they are one of my favorites, shoot me a PM and I’ll hook you up. Even though I’m a top end guy I still have many affordable frags. I have one of the best collections of coral here on r2r and have plenty of rare zoas you won’t find elsewhere as well as many of my own signature aquacultured morphs. Here’s a link to one of my selling threads as well as some of my feedback.

www.reef2reef.com

West Virginia - The Camaro Shows Fund the build sale! Lots of High end corals and cheap corals! SPS,LPS, Zoas and shrooms. Check out the last 4 pages 15% off today

Look at the last 5 pages of this thread! Many frags can be made of duplicates in this thread or I have extra frags. frag pack deals available and tons of high end corals not listed so message me if your looking for something you don’t see! Hello Folks, I can officially say the time has came for...
www.reef2reef.com
www.reef2reef.com

“Great seller, don’t hesitate to buy from the Camaro Show. His communication was great throughout the process. He made sure the frags were healed and looking nice before shipping. The frags arrived well packaged, labeled, and looking good. Also threw in a really nice freebie!”

“Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!”

“A+ seller! Got a great pack with good sized healthy frags!”

OP
OP
A

antjuan28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally love zoas, and understand the desire to collect high end ones! :) As others have mentioned, the sale sections are your best bet! I personally have Grim Reapers, GMK, LC Hephaestus, LC Aphrodite and a few others- not quite ready to frag yet - Are you looking to buy or trade?
Umm both I have a few zoas right now made 15. Looking to add them how ever I can get them

LaxFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can help you out I love zoas they are one of my favorites, shoot me a PM and I’ll hook you up. Even though I’m a top end guy I still have many affordable frags. I have one of the best collections of coral here on r2r and have plenty of rare zoas you won’t find elsewhere as well as many of my own signature aquacultured morphs. Here’s a link to one of my selling threads as well as some of my feedback.

www.reef2reef.com

West Virginia - The Camaro Shows Fund the build sale! Lots of High end corals and cheap corals! SPS,LPS, Zoas and shrooms. Check out the last 4 pages 15% off today

Look at the last 5 pages of this thread! Many frags can be made of duplicates in this thread or I have extra frags. frag pack deals available and tons of high end corals not listed so message me if your looking for something you don’t see! Hello Folks, I can officially say the time has came for...
www.reef2reef.com
www.reef2reef.com

“Great seller, don’t hesitate to buy from the Camaro Show. His communication was great throughout the process. He made sure the frags were healed and looking nice before shipping. The frags arrived well packaged, labeled, and looking good. Also threw in a really nice freebie!”

“Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!”

“A+ seller! Got a great pack with good sized healthy frags!”
Pmed

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back