Looking good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fl3xlinton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fl3xlinton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
424
Reaction score
248
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do y’all think this bubblegum digitata looks? I think it looks happy but I have no idea.

It looks pink to the eye but the lens makes it look orange

image.jpg
 
How do y’all think this bubblegum digitata looks? I think it looks happy but I have no idea.

It looks pink to the eye but the lens makes it look orange

image.jpg
Well, it's always a good sign when the polyps are out. Your rocks however look brand new. Time will tell.
 
Well, it's always a good sign when the polyps are out. Your rocks however look brand new. Time will tell.
The rocks are now 4 months old. I got it for free and I always thought the bubblegum digi was awesome so I can’t complain about it. I just looked at some pics to compare and it looks white with reddish orange polyps and green tips. Not what I got from the guy. It looks more light blue and pink to the eye.
 
coloration on bubble gum "digitata" will vary due to being kept under different lighting/environments, nutrients etc etc.

Yours looks fairly happy, with good PE, as with any coral, growth is really the only the surefire way to tell its really content with the conditions


Also, Bubble gum digitata, despite its name is actually montipora sarmensis.
 
coloration on bubble gum "digitata" will vary due to being kept under different lighting/environments, nutrients etc etc.

Yours looks fairly happy, with good PE, as with any coral, growth is really the only the surefire way to tell its really content with the conditions


Also, Bubble gum digitata, despite its name is actually montipora sarmensis.
It’s under a hydra 32HD decently high flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new