Looking in Las Vegas for coral

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all my wife and I are visiting Las Vegas for our anniversary. We would love to take home a few nice pieces or at least one. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go or have anything for sale? We can be reached for sake items at 707.547.7197

7867E8B8-6B6B-48F9-A365-F77C564136AC.jpeg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, Looking for nice pieces in Vegas? With your wife on an anniversary? That's too wild for me but I know there used to be legit reef resources in Sin City but that was pre COVID.

Seriously, Have a great anniversary and enjoy your trip. SOme folks on here must have a real answer, so I'm just giving you a slam and a bump!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

aggrofish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS: closest to the strip is artistic oceans on rainbow / Sahara. There’s a store up north with more selection called aquatic treasures. Those are the two I shop at but the best deals are from local reefers that sell out of their house. Check out villain reef exotics and sin city corals. If you’re on Facebook join reefs off Las Vegas. Most locals selling are on there.

Hairyteeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your in Vegas, win big enjoy yourself there and worry about coral some other time….just saying cause I go there often, not the place for a coral vaca lol

OP
OP
707Nick

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS: closest to the strip is artistic oceans on rainbow / Sahara. There’s a store up north with more selection called aquatic treasures. Those are the two I shop at but the best deals are from local reefers that sell out of their house. Check out villain reef exotics and sin city corals. If you’re on Facebook join reefs off Las Vegas. Most locals selling are on there.
Andrew at @sincitycorals was great he had a huge selection of healthy frags and colonies. Planning a trip to Vegas again and he will definitely be part of it! Thanks Andrew

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back