Looking to acquire mini brittle and asterina stars! Have frag

GBass83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some nice 2 polyp purple hammer frags with green stalks and I would like to trade one of them for a bunch of mini brittle and asterina stars. I am obsessed with starfish but still haven't gotten luck enough to acquire any in LR purchases. I am located near Albany NY. Thanks!

RJ Harris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get a pic of the hammer you want to trade. I have a number of asterisms stars and 2 medium serpent stars. Could be willing to get rid of one

OP
OP
G

GBass83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get a pic of the hammer you want to trade. I have a number of asterisms stars and 2 medium serpent stars. Could be willing to get rid of one

I love serpents too and even tho I'm looking for the micro brittles I would be willing to trade. Will take a pic tomorrow when I'm at work where my tank is.

OP
OP
G

GBass83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum bud, if your ever down by the city i can hook you up with both the white and dark purple ones

Sweet deal man I really appreciate that. What part of NYC do you live in? Two of my best friends from high school live in Astoria so I end up there frequently.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sweet deal man I really appreciate that. What part of NYC do you live in? Two of my best friends from high school live in Astoria so I end up there frequently.
Staten island but i collect rent in downtown brooklyn almost every weekend. Ever come down here ill be glad to give them away, they all get stuck in my filter socks. Try to save them all but theres way to many

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 5.0%
Back