• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack 20 frags ++ polyps

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Omar Marambio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
246
Reaction score
84
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Zoas pack - 20 frags with many polyps on each

$450 shipped standard doa. All these Zoas were grown i. My tanks and fragged 1 or 2 months ago.

Please pm for questions

IMG_1838.jpeg IMG_1839.jpeg IMG_1840.jpeg
 
More Zoas available frags starting at 25 each frag, package deal available just pm me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8639.mov
    36.9 MB
  • IMG_8638.jpeg
    IMG_8638.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8637.jpeg
    IMG_8637.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8636.jpeg
    IMG_8636.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8635.jpeg
    IMG_8635.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 73
pm for name of Zoas available
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8640.png
    IMG_8640.png
    861 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8641.png
    IMG_8641.png
    880.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8642.png
    IMG_8642.png
    863.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8643.png
    IMG_8643.png
    891.6 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new