mini brittle starfish question

TopClamSkoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Messages
278
Reaction score
239
Location
KAREN BASS'S Dungeon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ya'll

i have about 4 mini brittle starfish that a good buddy of mine gave... Do you guys think that is enough to spawn in my tank? I would definitely like to have more of these stars in my tank. They have been in my tank since August and so far... I don't see any offspring. Maybe there are, but their too small for me to see?

Am I being impatient? Anyone with any experience with this situation?

thanks!
 
I assume the micro brittle stars?

I had a couple hitchhiker ones that came in on a coral and I have a billion now. I would give them some time if it is a large tank. I have seen people sell them on ebay before too if you wanted more. look for little legs popped out of rock.
20230329_145527.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new