Looking to add a couple more fish. Help needed.

CheckeredPants

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
488
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a WaterBox peninsula that has a 140g display. My reef is doing great, corals are thriving. I’d like to add more fish and know I’ll need to rescape/add more rock to be able to have sleeping space for new fish.
Current fish are:
Purple Tang
Starry Blenny
KwaZulu Fairy Wrasse
DaVinci Clown
Carberryi Anthias X 3
Yellow Watchman Goby w/ Pistol

I’d like to add one bigger fish and another pair or trio of a smaller fish. Any suggestions?
 
I do love wrasse!! Hadn’t thought of a trigger. Didn’t think they were reef safe. Thanks. I’ll look into them.
Most triggers are not reef safe. Blue Throats are planktivores and therefore won't typically attack snails and crabs like other triggers.
 
Most triggers are not reef safe. Blue Throats are planktivores and therefore won't typically attack snails and crabs like other triggers.
Well, you spoke it into existence... my wife fell in love. He’ll be here Friday.
7A743FFE-D996-4A40-A296-AD967A1AFCB1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new