Looking To Add

Discussion in 'Fish Discussion' started by Dane Gyduska, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Dane Gyduska

Dane Gyduska Member

I recently had an algae bloom in my tank so it went dark for 6 days and now that the water has cleared everything in there is fine except my maroon clown appears to have died and been eaten by one of the choc chip stars. I am looking to add 1 or 2 more fish but not sure if I want another clown or not being that they are somewhat aggressive. I currently have...1 bangaii cardinal, 3 green chromis, 2 choc chip stars, 2 peppermint shrimp, and 5 turbo snails. Any advice is appriciated in advance! I have a 32 gal biocube and would love to get a valentini puffer but not sure if the tank is large enough

Tags:

2. jsker

jsker Reefing is all about the adventure Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

3. eatbreakfast

eatbreakfast Fish Nerd Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Expert Contributor Partner Member Partner Member 2018

A valentini will be fine in that size tank but will likely go after the shrimp and snails.

Dane Gyduska likes this.
  4. Dane Gyduska

Dane Gyduska Member

Thanks. I read that a few other places but I'm honestly not to worried about it. If it does it does. Part of life

eatbreakfast likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted