• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy 3D Printed Items

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,551
Reaction score
1,021
Location
Canton Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
4
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m looking to see who would be able to make me a few of the items I have a quick sketch of.

Specifics: Black and Reef Safe, about 30% fill. Uniform spaced between slots that equate to roughly 12-13” in total length each piece.

Let me know what your cost to print this would be as I need a few of them.

IMG_7954.jpeg
 
I’m looking to see who would be able to make me a few of the items I have a quick sketch of.

Specifics: Black and Reef Safe, about 30% fill. Uniform spaced between slots that equate to roughly 12-13” in total length each piece.

Let me know what your cost to print this would be as I need a few of them.

IMG_7954.jpeg
I can design/print this for you. I'll shoot you a PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new