Looking to buy Hydros Items

Dr.Abag

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
89
Reaction score
37
Location
NewZealand
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am from New Zealand and we can’t buy hydros stuff here. Looking for people who might be happy to ship second hand hydros stuff.

Keen on X10, IV Pro, Minnow, XP8, Kraken.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new