looking to buy nuvo 16

doug065

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys im looking to buy a new tank specifically the nuvo 16 I.M if anybody has one let me know
 
I personally like the nuvo fusion line because the reviews are better... sometimes the 16 have leaking issues from what i hear.
 
Iv been looking, and I saw some good and some bad reviews but it seems to be the best tank for what I need. I just cant find a seller
 
Where are you located ? and i think its roughly the same as the nuvo 20 in terms of space?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new