Looking to get back in the hobby

Welcome back I’m in the Moncks corner area. I have a pro clear 150 peninsula if your interested in that’s size.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0586.png
    IMG_0586.png
    146 KB · Views: 21
Welcome back I’m in the Moncks corner area. I have a pro clear 150 peninsula if your interested in that’s size.
Appreciate the response. I have decided that 150 wasn't in the cards so I am going with 100 gal to start. Maybe in the future. Who knows.
 
Appreciate the response. I have decided that 150 wasn't in the cards so I am going with 100 gal to start. Maybe in the future. Who knows.
Pro clear 150 peninsula is a display of 110g and sump of 30g. 150 is the model number
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new