Looking to get back

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Been a while since I logged on here, but wanting to get my feet wet again! I’m starting here as it’s been so long since I’ve been on and wanted to introduce myself again. Been into the hobby for almost 12 years, but took a unexpected break for about the last two years or so. Life changed, quit my job, started my own business, and life just got away from me. Business is good, better then I could have ever expected, but I miss my tank/s. Last setup I worked on was a 240 in wall build. In the time I haven’t been on the tank is still there, still full of water, still has the aquascape, but no salt and no sump. Never had a fish. Just occasionally add water to keep it full with two power heads to keep the water from getting stagnate. Wow, saying all that and doing it for basically 2 years makes it sound weird!
But just wanting to say hi again and I’ll have some posts coming up and probably making me sound like a noob again

Attached is the tank to get going

6E4E6E9C-121C-4A16-875E-A560EE72FF19.jpeg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Been a while since I logged on here, but wanting to get my feet wet again! I’m starting here as it’s been so long since I’ve been on and wanted to introduce myself again. Been into the hobby for almost 12 years, but took a unexpected break for about the last two years or so. Life changed, quit my job, started my own business, and life just got away from me. Business is good, better then I could have ever expected, but I miss my tank/s. Last setup I worked on was a 240 in wall build. In the time I haven’t been on the tank is still there, still full of water, still has the aquascape, but no salt and no sump. Never had a fish. Just occasionally add water to keep it full with two power heads to keep the water from getting stagnate. Wow, saying all that and doing it for basically 2 years makes it sound weird!
But just wanting to say hi again and I’ll have some posts coming up and probably making me sound like a noob again

Attached is the tank to get going

6E4E6E9C-121C-4A16-875E-A560EE72FF19.jpeg
Welcome back!!! It's never too late to get your feet wet!
happy animation GIF by Finger Industries

Back