Looking to move/Looking for work

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as the title states..
My wife and I have been discussing this for some time now and it is time to start looking into moving.
New York is just too expensive no matter how much money you make.
We are looking to possible go to Dallas or Atlanta areas. I am an IT Manager at TD in the Trading side of things. We have a branch in Houston but I don't like Houston as I know no one and a few other reasons.
Anyway was wondering if anyone out here has any recruiter connections or direct connections in Dallas or Atlanta for IT management/Exec Support/Trade floor support etc.

With that said... If I do land a job, I am ready to sell my NY house and go. I will also be looking for advice on moving my 150 gal tank and live stock... Is this worth doing or should I start looking to sell and just start fresh once I do move?

Thanks !

needbiggertanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck... we moved to SC from New York for the same reasons. Then SC to Minnesota.

I drove my tank from SC to MN. I used live rock, a bubbler and prime with a small LED. I only lossed a welso, but the car was riding pretty low. Haha. I dont have too much sensitive stuff tho. Mostly LPS.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back