Looking to move/Looking for work

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as the title states..
My wife and I have been discussing this for some time now and it is time to start looking into moving.
New York is just too expensive no matter how much money you make.
We are looking to possible go to Dallas or Atlanta areas. I am an IT Manager at TD in the Trading side of things. We have a branch in Houston but I don't like Houston as I know no one and a few other reasons.
Anyway was wondering if anyone out here has any recruiter connections or direct connections in Dallas or Atlanta for IT management/Exec Support/Trade floor support etc.

With that said... If I do land a job, I am ready to sell my NY house and go. I will also be looking for advice on moving my 150 gal tank and live stock... Is this worth doing or should I start looking to sell and just start fresh once I do move?

Thanks !
 
Good luck... we moved to SC from New York for the same reasons. Then SC to Minnesota.

I drove my tank from SC to MN. I used live rock, a bubbler and prime with a small LED. I only lossed a welso, but the car was riding pretty low. Haha. I dont have too much sensitive stuff tho. Mostly LPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new