• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to sell setup

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am listing my full setup want to see if there are any buyers for the full thing before I split.

IM 40G lagoon bought from Top Shelf a year ago

2 MP 40 both have a manf date of march this year (I know over kill lol)

1 Kessil AP9X comes with single point mount - some of the sleev on the wire was cut not the actual wires for the light but the protective part see pictures. This is a new light bought 2 or 3 months ago still under warranty

Fish include fox face, mocha storm clown, 2 anthias, royal gramma and some clean up crew and a few rock flower nems.

I have a water mixing station I built so it’s not a master piece but will pump water across my garage and through my house to my tank in a under 2 min I have to turn it down it blows water out of my tank lol. The setup is 2 brutes I believe 30 gallon with one salt and one fresh. Simple manifold. Comes with brs Rodi and a booster pump. Plus extra gfo

Apex El it is the one with PH but not salinity. Comes with everything minus the PH probe. Bought this maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years. Have a few extra things for it as well.

Also have a Red Sea 4 doser. No tubing

Rocks are shape rocks if curious. Also comes with Hannah checkers and almost a new bag of tropic marine salt the big box. I have a full Red Sea bucket full of it. Tester for salinity is the Milwaukee salinity checker. Auto top off is the tunze ATO.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back