Looking to trade my 150g

GothFishKeeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
423
Reaction score
181
Location
Bolingbrook
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking to get their hands on a standard (no overflow) 150 gallon Aqueon tank or if you know anyone who is, please let me know. I’m looking to trade it for equipment that would be good for a 150g LPS/softie tank. I got it from work because they couldn’t sell it as there’s a small crack in the bottom right corner. I did silicone seal said crack but it would probably be better off if I added a top layer of glass over the entire bottom and then sealed that with silicone, which I am completely willing to do.

Located in the west suburbs of Chicago

Dimensions are 72”x18”x29”

Perfect for someone who is looking to get out of the reefing hobby and switch over to freshwater.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this thing completely leak proof, let me know so I can have a better chance of getting it to a new home.

Pics:
IMG_9046.jpeg
IMG_9041.jpeg
IMG_9042.jpeg
IMG_9044.jpeg IMG_9043.jpeg 71E1BD96-65CA-4CDF-B709-A51D84AA5508.jpeg F6CA9506-8E43-4009-B522-3376543C08FF.jpeg
 
Hello, there's nothing you can do to make that safe for water short of taking the tank completely apart and replacing the bottom glass. And you will then need to replace the plastic rims
 
Hello, there's nothing you can do to make that safe for water short of taking the tank completely apart and replacing the bottom glass. And you will then need to replace the plastic rims
Do you think I’ll have any luck just giving it away then? I just want it gone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new