Looking to trade / sell

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of Like-New DJ and Sound-Reinforcement gear that I'm looking to trade.

2 Peavey PV 118 Single 18" Subwoofer
2 Peavey PV12M Stage Monitor
2 Peavey PR 10 Loudspeaker
with stands
Amps and More... PM if your interested, will also take cash.
DJGear.JPG

Looking for a newer external recirculating skimmer for 400+gallons
LED lights in 36" or 48" long
coral, etc.

Thank you...
 
PM me and I will PM the list to anyone that wants it, thx!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new