looking to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter RSWIFT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RSWIFT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
11
Location
MILFORD, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade a 25 plus head of peppermint trumpet for one of a different color.
I also have two well established frags of Forest Fire Digi I could trade for another branching SPS,
and two 6" flat pieces of rock with neon green GSP for free if someone would like
to drop by.
 
One GSP spoken for. First post should have read candy cane trumpet not peppermint. Will try to post pictures in the AM.
 
20150603_084644.jpg
 
Keep an eye on Blakes in Meriden for the blue version. Its one of my favorite corals. Looks great from far away too. I'm not looking to part with any of mine though. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new