• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to unload some Scolys

Item Price
120-140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

OuteastREEFS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
414
Reaction score
120
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holbrook, New York

Picsart_23-05-11_15-01-52-241.jpg


Pink and white stripe scoly - 120

Picsart_23-05-11_15-01-16-480.jpg


UFO Scoly - 140

Picsart_23-05-11_14-53-54-251.jpg


Pink and white stripe scoly - 120

Picsart_23-05-11_14-52-37-573.jpg


Orange bright scoly - 120
 
Most of them are around 3inches /second pink one is the smallest around 2
 
I’ll take the orange scoly. I wont be home until next thursday though. So wait until next wed to ship. whats the best way for me to pay and ive you my address?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new