looking up Trident's stirrer pill

newbie2020

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Reefers
I was cleaning the Trident and lost the "Stirrer Pill". Do you know where I can order this one?

Thank you so much and very appreciated.

11-17-2024 8-17-31 PM.jpg
 
Hello Reefers
I was cleaning the Trident and lost the "Stirrer Pill". Do you know where I can order this one?

Thank you so much and very appreciated.

11-17-2024 8-17-31 PM.jpg
Looks like an ordinary magnetic stir bar. If you know the size order it through Amazon.
 
Looks like an ordinary magnetic stir bar. If you know the size order it through Amazon.
Thank you for your reply. Since it was lost, I don't know its exact size.
 
Estimate size from the ratio of viewing window width to stirrer length in picture
I’d say it’s about 3/16” since the cuvette is 1/4”x1/4” It could even be 1/8” or .125 I can measure mine tomorrow as I plan on pulling mine out to clean it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new