Lost in the Wrasses! Rollercoaster of a Reef Build

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey you will always be my "intern" little buddy dont be mad at me....plus you have a phenomenal tank your more active on here then me mr 5000 and as far as im concerned a stand out guy so just remember "in n out" buddies for life no questions asked....hope all is well and that you keep on reefin on brotha been awhile since i seen an update....
And yet you nominated me...

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ya' know, there's plenty of of help needed, anyhow, the more the better, Pete...:D can absolutely be intern to @tbrown
always a ladder to climb, and unanswered posts to be answered...;):)
Heck I need someone to help remind me what day it is...:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Season 6 GIF by ABC Network
Happy Thursday GIF by MOODMAN
Good Morning Dancing GIF by Justin Gammon
...:)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm probably the worst intern in the history of interns. @fishguy242 I'll call you in a bit. Sitting in classes again this morning and they frown on phone calls during the sessions...

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless
Clothes Stealing GIF
See You Soon No GIF by It Can Wait

Rafael777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The skimmer is installed! So I was finally able to open the box and put it together. Opened it up 4 days later but better late then never. Here’s a picture regarding the note TSA puts on their boxes.
1666290495082.jpeg

The reason the price I got it for is lower than what is normally sold is because I was able to have the shop beat the price for the skimmer it had on amazon.com. Always happy to save a few pennies. The installation was really easy and quick, and it came out nicely (pls excuse the mess)
1666290723420.jpeg

That was last night. Fast forward to today and I’m currently fidgeting with the adjustments, but it looks like it’s working. I’ll get a picture of it when I’ve tuned it well enough. I’m also almost done with the Jawfish cave system, so I’ll be posting about that soon as well. If there is anything regarding the skimmer operations you guys think I should know about pls let me know. TIA!
Hi there I’m new here R2R how’s the skimmer working ride now? I’m thinking to get one of this any tips or opinion works for me thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back