Lost Manual/Need Help

reefing.on.reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a JBJ Orion SL (direction Manual)
I recently moved and lost mine. Now I need to reprogram my custom light schedule and I can’t remember how to program the light.
(Can simply send photos)
 
I would just Email JBJ And ask them for a PDF. I poked around on their website and all the links to manuals don’t work.
 
Yea same. I thought I struck gold when I found a link to the manual so easy. But than was saddened to realize it didn’t work haha.
move emailed and called them and have gotten no response. Possibly due to covid. Ether way I figured there’s gotta be someone else that still has theirs
 
Yea same. I thought I struck gold when I found a link to the manual so easy. But than was saddened to realize it didn’t work haha.
move emailed and called them and have gotten no response. Possibly due to covid. Ether way I figured there’s gotta be someone else that still has theirs
Did you ever find a manual? I'm having the same issue - I was just given this light as a hand-me-down and am having trouble setting the time correctly. Any tips you might have would be great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new