Lost two fish in two days...

josvanmeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A dottyback and my so beloved "The Queen" Green Mandarin Dragonet that I trained to eat pellets. Honestly I want to cry, I moved my whole tank from my 24g cube to a 40 gallon breeder because they all needed more space to grow, and thus they were unfamiliar with the tank and both got stung by the Rose Bubbletip Anemone exploring a day apart. It is devastating and I am not sure what to do at this point, Obviously my maroon clownfish is just having the time of his life all day, and the Cardinal Banggai wont even go near it, it swims out in the open so he will always be safe.

I have only had these fish for a couple of months butI liked them both so much they had so much personality.

How do you guys cope with fish loss?

Mike Porreca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just transferred a pair of clowns I had for about a year from my display to my frag tank, the big female onyx clown died a day later. No ich no marks on it, just got super pale and died. It really bums me out cause if I would have left them in my display it would
Have been fine still.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 81 51.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back