Lots of sunlight in room. Can I adjust lighting schedule to work around it?

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I mentioned above I get tons of light from across the room. There are three windows beside each other totaling an area of about 4’x9’. My house faces east so all the morning/afternoon light comes in those windows.

image.jpg

OP
OP
Requiemiero

Requiemiero

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay and the weird angles!

The place is really messy right now and I want to look like I keep some semblance of civilized living lol. Plus I got distracted by other things and ended up taking the second picture right now at night.

The first picture is the little spot where I want to put the tank. (Side question: Can I use that cabinet as the stand, or should I get an actual aquarium stand? The latter, right?)

The second picture in the corner on the right shows the blinds at the opposite end of the spot where the tank will be.
20200209_191715.jpg

20200209_191541.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back