LOVE my Ecosystem

How do we actually know our corals like our snails love potion? It ain't exactly coral food is it?
 
So I just watched this show called chasing coral. And they did some amazing close ups on acros watching their polyps extend capturing food like phyto....I could only imagine they like eggs
 
So I just watched this show called chasing coral. And they did some amazing close ups on acros watching their polyps extend capturing food like phyto....I could only imagine they like eggs
So I guess I need some candles and wine for my snails now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new